CRM which stands for Customer Relationship Management system is a data-driven application software that helps small and large businesses to improve the way they interact and do business with their customers or clients. CRM software by design provides businesses with a solid platform to manage and maintain customer relationships. It helps them to track engagements and sales and deliver business intelligence, all in a single place. If you seek to streamline processes, then think of CRM software. This is because you can increase profitability in your sales, marketing, and service divisions with a good implementation of CRM solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an application that delivers all the spectrum of CRM through five (5) apps categories such as Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service, Automation, and Marketing. These apps categories are well integrated such that they work seamlessly together. In other words, you have the option of purchasing what your business needs at any point in time. You don’t need to buy everything at once. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can add a new app category as business needs arise. A strong CRM software like Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps you to develop, improve, retain and maximize your business relationships. It enables you to store and retrieve customer information on the go.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 – CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 app is available for use on your PC, tablets, and smartphones. It provides salespeople and business leaders with best tools for managing their data and updating records and status both online and offline.
- It is very easy to set up. You can configure the app once and deploy it everywhere. It uses Microsoft cloud platform to provide comprehensive business applications that enable people to do their best work by unifying relationships, processes, and data.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 app can assist you in achieving greater business outcomes with built-in intelligence and prescriptive guidance.
- You can innovate and drive business results using Microsoft Dynamics 365 app because it infuses artificial intelligence capabilities.
- As business changes occur, you can extend the existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 app to accommodate the changes by building new solutions that integrate with other technologies on a flexible, scalable, and secure cloud platform.
Why CRM – Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 app as CRM tools makes the customer-facing functions of your business easier. With the app you can:
- Track sales opportunities
- Enable responsive customer service
- Centralize customer information
- Analyze data
- Provide business intelligence
- Automate marketing interactions
- Facilitate communications
The task of running a small or large business could be very tedious. This is because activities like meetings, marketing campaigns, data analysis, customer care, etc, all happen simultaneously. Hence, the need to integrate a powerful CRM solution such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 to bring all these functions together in one place. You can download the app from Microsoft store.