In today’s evolving world, processing of workloads by workers either at home or in the workplace has become very simple and easy. Thanks to different data processing tools like Office 365 created by Microsoft. Traditionally, managing several files and documents could be very tedious and posed serious challenges to a lot of workers. With Office 365 Login, performing various tasks such as word processing, data analysis, mailing, graph/report generation, etc, are now optimized. If you are conversant with Microsoft Office Suite, you will not find this software difficult to use.
Office 365 Login provides Microsoft users a highly secure means of accessing Microsoft product service offerings. The Sign In process involves a step by step approach. First of all, the user has to be authenticated by providing his or her own account credentials in order to gain access. As soon as the user completes the Office 365 Sign In steps, he or she will be able to access many features of Office 365. These unique features help a worker to collaborate from anywhere. With this tool, there is no distance. In fact, Office 365 helps workers to bring the work in one place without having to be a common location.
Benefits of Office 365 Login
There are a number of benefits that a user stands to enjoy once he or she signs in to Office 365. They include:
- With your Microsoft account, you can work on the go. This gives you flexibility and freedom to multitask on the go. You can have access to documents in different client’s locations as long as you have your Office 365 Login credentials. Such login credentials include your Microsoft account’s username and password.
- Should you decide to work with any of the Office 365 apps. There is nothing to worry about because task-specific tools are inbuilt with this solution to enable you to accomplish your work seamlessly. It is just like an ancient saying “putting a round peg in a round hole”. That’s to say that your Office 365 app will provide you tools that you are comfortable with.
- Office 365 comes with a 1TB OneDrive cloud storage with advanced security features. There are no major security concerns when working with Office 365 app. All you need to do is to keep your login details securely. Microsoft provides a highly secure platform for users to work with.
- Office 365 is a tool for collaboration. It allows you to create a secure portal on outlook where you can meet clients and work collaboratively with others online.
- There is an excellent 24/7 online technical support through chat or phone with experts at Microsoft. You can also use Office 365 across multiple devices such as PCs, Macs, Tablets, and smartphones such as Windows, Android, and iOS. Note that Android and iOS devices require a different app download.
Office 365 has a lot of benefits across its three main variants – Personal, Home, and University. It also has a unique feature popularly known as Adaptive Cards, which allows a manager to approve an expense report, for example, right in a card. You can find this feature in Outlook and Teams message. You can as well pay bills in a card using Microsoft Pay. It also allows you to stay connected with friends and family anywhere, any time via Skype functionality. To enjoy the Skype feature, you need a Skype account.
Office 365 Login
Though Office 365 Login is very simple, users ought to be aware of some certain requirements. To access Office 365 services, you must have an active Microsoft account. You also need a device that can access any of the office 365 app services. To sign in to Office 365, follow the steps below.
- Open any file with Microsoft Office app such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc, on your device. If you have no file previously saved, you can create one.
- Click on the File menu tab.
- From the drop-down menu option, click on Settings.
- Then, Click on Sign In
- Enter your Microsoft account e-mail address, phone number or your Skype ID.
- Provide your Microsoft account password.
- Click on the Next button to complete the Office 365 Sign In.
Completing the above steps gives you full access to the services Office 365 offers. It has very flexible monthly subscription plans. Users select the option that best suits their needs.
Users who do not have an active Microsoft account can sign up for Office 365 for free in a few easy steps. You can sign up for free on the Microsoft Corporation official website which is www.microsoft.com.